• Certification with C.S.M.L.S or equivalent
• Current registration or eligible as a Medical Laboratory Technologist with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario with authorization to practice relevant specialties in Laboratory Medicine
• Recent experience in Surgical Pathology required
• Ability to work shifts and on call
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated accuracy and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Demonstrated computer skills (i.e. CERNER, MS Office)
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate, develop and maintain effective relationships within healthcare teams
• Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the principles of patient and family centred care
• Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to patient and staff safety at LHSC
• Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
We foster a culture of patient and staff safety whereby all employees are guided by LHSC's Mission, Vision, Values and Code of Conduct.
London Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. LHSC encourages applications from persons with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon request.
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 4 months.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a detailed resume, quoting posting 39026 to:
Lia Ham, Recruitment Advisor
Human Resources, 5th Floor PDC, University Hospital
Fax Number: 519-663-3889