• Bachelors Degree (Honours) in Psychology, Education or related discipline
• Minimum two years recent, related experience in mental health preferred
• Successful completion of courses related to psychological assessment, psychopathology, and education preferred
• Proficient skill with Microsoft Excel and SPSS
• Proficient in computerized scoring software (e.g., WAIS-IV/WMS-IV, CVLT-II), and testing software (e.g., CPT-II, Wisconsin Card Sorting Test)
• Experience using semi-structured assessment interviews preferred
• Knowledge of and experience working with the secondary and post-secondary educational systems preferred
• Knowledge of academic accommodations and the diverse educational needs of adult learners
• Demonstrated ability in clinical interviewing skills and working with adults
• Advanced accuracy in recording patient test responses
• Advanced attention to detail in recording patient test responses, scoring of test results, numerous calculations for scoring and referring to normative data
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships
• Detail oriented including strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Demonstrated ability to function independently and interdependently with a diversity of health care providers in an interprofessional team
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to constantly changing and unpredictable situations
• Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the principles of patient and family centred care
• Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to patient and staff safety at LHSC
• Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
We foster a culture of patient and staff safety whereby all employees are guided by LHSC's Mission, Vision, Values and Code of Conduct.
London Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. LHSC encourages applications from persons with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon request.
Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 4 months.
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a detailed resume to:
Melanie Anderson, Recruitment Advisor
Human Resources, 5th Floor PDC, University Hospital
Fax Number: 519-663-3889