• Honours Baccalaureate degree in Pharmacy
• Ability to be registered as an ‘A’ Pharmacist or Intern with the Ontario College of Pharmacists upon completion of Internship
• Professional Liability Insurance as prescribed by the Ontario College of Pharmacists
• Experience in hospital pharmacy preferred
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications
• Demonstrated proficiency in NAPRA Professional Competencies, CSHP Standards of Practice, and OCP Standards of Practice
• Demonstrated excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers, patients and other health care professionals
• Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and ability to manage change
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills in a variety of situations
• Demonstrated effective organizational skills involving time management.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to patient and staff safety
• Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
We foster a culture of patient and staff safety whereby all employees are guided by LHSC's Mission, Vision, Values and Code of Conduct.
As part of the assessment process applicants may be required to complete a written examination or test. Please be advised that a reference check may be conducted as part of the selection process.
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 4 months.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a detailed resume to:
Betty Schoemaker, Recruitment Advisor
Fax Number: 519-663-3889