• Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Radiation Sciences, or completion of a three (3) year diploma in a health related field plus one (1) year Ultrasound diploma program
• Current C.A.R.D.U.P Certification
• Current A.R.D.M.S Certification preferred
• Demonstrated competency in all aspects of general sonography (Musculoskeletal (MSK), abdomen, pelvis, vascular, obstetrics, gynaecology)
• Vascular certification preferred
• Experience and technical understanding of interventional procedures performed in Ultrasound
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, public and staff
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple and changing demands that require attention to detail in a high volume department
• Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
• Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to patient and staff safety at LHSC
• Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
We foster a culture of patient and staff safety whereby all employees are guided by LHSC's Mission, Vision, Values and Code of Conduct.
London Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. LHSC encourages applications from persons with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon request.
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 4 months.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a detailed resume to:
Lia Ham, Recruitment Advisor